The vault cashier under the direction of the F&B Manager in financial opening preparation and final close-out of all events for various ASM GLOBAL employees and vendors.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure proper cash handling with vault cashier and cashiers
- Assist with verifying and Maintaining vault balance at all times
- Assist with preparing banks for all departments in Food & Beverage
- Issue banks to authorized personnel
- Prepare all paperwork for upcoming events
- Assist in cash drops for sales locations
- Sort money for window cashiers
- Log deposits
- Stock cash room with supplies
- Provide the highest customer service excellence.
- Required to speak and understand Basic English well enough to converse with customers, supervisors, and employees.
- Maintain a cooperative, team-like attitude in working with supervisors and fellow employees (including other departments).
- Follow all designated opening and closing procedures to ensure areas are secure and energy efficient.
- Perform any reasonable requests assigned by management for staffing and performance needs.
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications & Skills
- Working knowledge of currency machines and 10 Key skills
- Proficient math and problem solving skills
- Must be able to work independently with little or no supervision.
- This position requires minimal stooping and lifting, but substantial walking. Must be able to stand or sit for long periods of time.
- Excellent organizational, planning, communication and inter-personal skills.
- Ability to undertake and complete multiple tasks.
- Follow oral and written instructions and communicate effectively with others in both oral and written form.
- Organize and prioritize work to meet deadlines. Work effectively under pressure and/or stringent schedule and produce accurate results.
- Operate a personal computer using Windows, Office and other standard office equipment.
- Remain flexible and adjust to situations as they occur.
Minimum Education & Experience
- High School or GED Certificate graduate.
- 1 year experience in similar cash handling environment.
NOTE: The essential responsibilities of this position are described under the headings above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. Also, this document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
ASM GLOBAL is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities, and protected Veterans to apply. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.