Provide a variety of administrative and operational support to the Food and Beverage Department.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Data entry regarding monthly inventory processes
- Coding invoices, and processing for payment
- Coordinate with peer management to order and receive goods and ensure order agrees to receiving report.
- Assist with monthly inventory counts with peer management.
- Efficiently and accurately complete assigned paperwork.
- Maintain a cooperative, team-like attitude in working with supervisors and fellow employees (including other departments).
- Due to month-end deadlines, this position could occasionally require the ability to work flexible, sometimes long hours which could include evenings and/or weekends.
- Maintain a variety of files and records of information such as event notes, monthly inventory, waste/transfer logs, etc.
- Act in a support capacity for other department managers as events require.
- Follows all rules and regulations which apply to the food and beverage operations and to ASM Food and Beverage Division.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Strong orientation to customer service and ability to work with other staff members in the facility.
- Results oriented individual.
- Excellent organizational, planning, communication and inter-personal skills.
- Ability to undertake and complete multiple tasks independently with little to no supervision.
- Excellent computer skills to include Excel and Word
- This position requires minimal stooping/lifting, and manual dexterity to operate office equipment such as a computer is required.
- Organize and prioritize work to meet deadlines. Work effectively under pressure and/or stringent schedule and produce accurate results.
- Be licensed and insured to operate a motor vehicle in the United States.
- Remain flexible and adjust to situations as they occur.
Education and/or Experience
- High School diploma or GED equivalent.
- One (1) year experience in an administrative support position; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Food handlers card through the Tulsa Health Department
- Liquor License through the Oklahoma ABLE Commission
- Both licenses may be obtained once hired, and are not a requirement to obtain an interview.
- Operate a personal computer using Windows and Microsoft Office software with strong Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Internet.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- This position requires minimal stooping and lifting, but substantial sitting and typing. Must be able to sit for long periods of time.
NOTE: The essential responsibilities of this position are described under the headings above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. Also, this document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
ASM GLOBAL is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities, and protected Veterans to apply. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.