CBCC COVID SAFETY GUIDELINES
CBCC is an ASM Global venue and adheres to “VenueShield” – an advanced environmental hygiene and operational protocol developed for more than 325 ASM facilities around the world. All protocols are aligned with public health authorities, medical and industry experts. VenueShield reduces physical touch points, increases venue sanitation and cleanliness, and provides health monitoring guidelines and services. CBCC is owned by the City of Tulsa and also adheres to all city protocols while continuing to work closely with city partners in recovery.
- Everyone is required to wear a face covering at all times while entering and inside the venue per current city mandated requirements. CBCC staff encourages all attendees to wear masks at all times, and signage around the venue reinforces this message.
- Social distancing is promoted to the best extend possible in all areas, including but not limited to: staff offices, meeting spaces, gallery space, restrooms, food service areas, break rooms, health and screening areas, and box office
- When social distancing cannot be achieved, steps will be taken to install physical barriers such as Plexiglas at concession stands.
ENVIRONMENTAL HYGIENE, SIGNAGE & HEALTH SCREENING
- Throughout the venue signage related to physical distancing, avoiding touching one’s face, wearing a face covering, and signage encouraging frequently sanitizing and washing hands can be found.
- Hand sanitizing stations are placed throughout the facility.
- High touch point areas (such as door handles, elevator buttons, toilets, sinks, soap and towel dispensers, and escalator rails) are treated with continuous and enhanced cleaning along with all occupied spaces.
- All working staff and third-party vendors are required to have temperature checks upon entering the building.
- Gloves and PPE will be distributed to employees upon arrival and gloves are required for those handling food, disinfectants, cleaning areas, or high-touch surfaces throughout the venue.
- Additional hand sanitizer dispensers are now in the following locations: restrooms, concession point of sales, and entrances to meeting spaces.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THE PLAN, PLEASE CONTACT US AT CBCC@ASMTULSA.COM OR 918.894.4350.